When it comes to tennis, one of the most challenging decisions lies in choosing the right racket. You need a racket that fits your needs, that also provides compatibility with your level of experience. It is quite rare to find a racket that offers power, spin, and speed, while also being a comfortable option for every player. This is something that the Babolat Pure Aero was able to accomplish.
The Babolat Pure Aero is the latest addition to the Aero range. It is essentially an upgraded version of the previous model, with a few important changes. You can expect the same outstanding performance, with a few new additions that further enhances your experience during every game.
Table of Contents
Babolat Pure Aero Overview
In the US alone, more than 18 million individuals enjoy the game of tennis. This sport is popular, but for those only starting out, finding the right equipment often poses an initial challenge. There are many different rackets to choose from – and according to many, the Babolat Pure Aero is one of the top choices.
This professional-grade tennis racket was made with everyone in mind. The majority of rackets on the market right now focuses on providing beginner, intermediate, or advanced level performance. This limits your choices – especially when using the same racket for an extended period.
With the Pure Aero racket, you get an option that continues to be your trustworthy companion as you advanced in this sport. A racket is an ideal option for beginners who can produce more power with every shot. In addition to being an excellent option for beginners, many professionals also find that the Pure Aero racket offers them the performance they expect.
This isn’t the first great racket from the brand. In fact, the brand has an entire Aero line of rackets that focuses on providing power while also prioritizing spin. There are a few improvements that can be seen when comparing the new Pure Aero to the previous model.
The Pure Aero has a 100 square inch head size, with a length of 27 inches. The racket uses a graphite material for its composition. The string pattern consists of 16 mains and 19 crosses.
Top Features of The Babolat Pure Aero
There are a few features that make the Pure Aero stand out when compared to its predecessors, as well as compared to other top-rated rackets on the market. We will be taking a look at a few noteworthy features below:
- Power:The racket was made for power and control. It is an ideal option for people who put energy into every shot they make, allowing you to push the ball further.
- Stability: The stability of the handle helps to reduce the impact on your hand and wrist with every shot. This is an essential factor to consider, as the impact of a hard hit can cause problems with your wrist.
- Control: The Pure Aero’s RA stiffness has been reduced compared to the previous model. The new RA stiffness is rated at 67. In addition to this change, the Pure Aero features a Corte dampening system allocated to three and nine o’clock. The result is a significant enhancement in the control you have.
- Comfort: Comfortability is another significant benefit you get with the Pure Aero racket. From the rubberized handle to the strong structure. You’ll find that every shot taken feels lighter on your wrist, and your hands will be able to keep hold of the racket more effectively.
- Spin: Another significant upside for the Pure Aero racket would be the spin offered by its design. Spin control is a major advantage for intermediate and advanced players. It can turn the tables on the court, but only if your racket allows it.
As with any tennis racket, there are good and bad things about Pure Aero. Making the right decision depends on understanding both sides of the racket. This is why we need to address some of the concerns and possible drawbacks too.
Some people note absolutely no drawbacks when they use the Pure Aero racket. The multipurpose design allows anyone to take hold of the racket and start playing. Still, we did note a few complaints that should be taken into consideration.
- Stability: While stability has been increased compared to the previous models, some people find that the new Pure Aero model can still benefit from a bit higher stability.
- String Pattern: depending on the play style you prefer, you may find that the string patterns do not have adequate density.
The brand behind the Pure Aero racket is known for providing professional quality experiences to the tennis court. With this in mind, don’t expect a cheap racket. The Pure Aero is made from durable, high-quality materials – and this means it won’t be a more affordable option on the market. Still, compared to similar professional rackets that are available, the price tag does not seem that high.
The Babolat Pure Aero is a recent addition to the Aero line. The new version holds several improvements over the predecessor, offering more stability, a softer feel, and greater control. The racket’s color scheme may not be the preferred choice for some, but the overall performance makes up for the few drawbacks.
Still unsure if this racket is right for you? Check out our 10 best tennis racket picks.